Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 37: 11 More Miles

Sorry for the late post, everyone.

I decided to do some work on my website last night instead of blogging. As I posted on Day 1, one of my major goals right now other than getting healthy is to get my work out there for more freelance opportunities by making my website/digital portfolio. I was able to find a good deal with Deviant Art, and I have finally begun my work! Their services offer exactly what I need without me having to overthink my design too much. I just need something simple that will display my work, and I feel that the daportfolio site is perfect for what I want to get out there.

But before my website time, I worked out! hit the hike & bike again and biked another 11 miles. I always like to try to go as far as I can for as long as I can, and 11 always seems to be just enough before I get extremely exhausted.

Breakfast was cereal & 2% milk.

Lunch was the last of my delicious healthier eggplant parmesan, and I snacked on lots of fruit in the afternoon.



For supper, I ate 2 small pieces of Longonisa (Filipino sweet sausage) with rice and a tomato. I had half a bowl of oatmeal for dessert. (This was before my bike ride). 



My new weighing scale came in yesterday, too! According to it, I am 142.8 pounds! I like this new scale already! haha My old scale still says I'm at 144, though. I guess I'll keep weighing myself on both since I started on the cheap crappy one... Haha we'll see! At least with the new scale, I can now start taking photos of my weight after I step off the scale to prove to everyone that I really am the weight I've claimed to be. 

I shall blog about Day 38 later tonight. See you guys again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment