Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 64: Heat Wave!

Feeling good tonight. It was a nice day full of activity and vegetables!

Breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal.

Lunch was a spinach salad, half of a chicken sandwich, and a cup of tomato basil soup.


After lunch, I went back to work and got to walk around campus in the CRAZY HEAT to take photos of the 2nd orientation session. I always forget exactly how hot it gets during the summer here in Southeast Texas!

When I got off of work, I headed to the hike & bike trail at around 6:30. I only did 9 miles today because of the insane heat. It was actually difficult to breathe this evening! 

Supper was homemade caesar salad, chicken breast, and a small serving of garlic shells...SO GOOD. The salad was made by Michael and it was fantastic! Nick made the garlic shells, and I made the chicken.  Cheers for a team effort. 


I am now exhausted. I drank a good amount of water to stay hydrated today in this heat, and I feel fantastic. Day 64 was a good one, folks. 

Till next time! Day 65...we shall see what you have for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment