Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 47: Overdid the Food Today

I started out strong during the first half of the day.

I woke up early so I could get my workout done before church. I had some oatmeal and half of a protein bar for breakfast with a cup of green tea.


I did 50 minutes on the elliptical after breakfast. I wanted to do an hour, but I had my alarm set so I could leave in time to get ready for church.

Time
Strides 
Calories
My mom made us a yummy lunch of squid adobo and brown rice after church. I took a photo of it, but it's no longer in my phone!! GRR! I hate that my phone doesn't always save all the photos I take! I've been relying on it to take most of my blog photos lately to prevent having to deal with the bulk of my camera, but I might have to start lugging it around with me again in order to make sure my photos are actually SAVED...

After I brought my mom to and from the Asian Food Mart to pick up a few things, I headed back home to do laundry and clean up the apartment for the rest of the day.

My mom bought me some rice cakes (puto), and I had 2 today. I also munched on watermelon, and I had 1/2 of a steak for supper. Again, I took a photo, but IT DIDN'T GET SAVED! Arrrgh.....

At least this photo of the fresh cherries I bought got saved!


I had about 6 of these for dessert.

I felt EXTREMELY full today for some reason...but I just kept eating! At least all the food I had today wasn't terrible for me, but my portion control went out the window. I still kept eating even though I was full, but I noticed that I kept wanting "juicy" foods.... I was just thirsty. DUH!

It was a good Day 47, folks. I finished the evening with a clean apartment, finished laundry, and being glued to the TV for the Tony Awards! 

Looking forward to the work week! Day 48, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment