Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 56: Week 8 Weigh In

Wow, another week has flown by!

Breakfast was cereal with 2% milk.
Lunch consisted of leftovers from last night's supper.


I had choir practice in Fannett after work, so I tried to squeeze in a quick workout at my parents' house in the living room. I focused on the upper body this evening and I was able to do a 10 minute workout with the Sworkit App on my phone. Lots of over the head clapping, pushups, jumping jacks, and planking today!

I am going to Houston tomorrow for the day with Nick to meet a friend of ours from Nick's school who is on her way home to Mexico City. Her name is Ivonne, and she worked in Belgium for a couple of months and she has an 8 hour layover in Houston. We thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to meet her! Yay!

I truly hope that the weather allows me to bike tomorrow morning before we leave. I know I biked 9 miles on Sunday morning, but it didn't feel like enough. Yesterday and today's workouts were good, but they also did not feel like enough either. I want to fit in at least 11 miles into my morning bike ride tomorrow (weather permitting). If it's raining, I guess I will try to do the elliptical.

My foot has been feeling much better over the past couple of days, and I am barely limping anymore. I only limp when I first get up, and I'm able to walk normally after I take a few steps. Thank goodness!

Now it's week 8 weigh in time! I am not surprised that I gained a tiny bit since last week due to what I've been eating over the past couple of days. Just a couple of days of pizza and one day of burger hindered my weight loss, but I'm trying not to let it bother me.

I only gained .8 lb since last week.
I'm lad it wasn't more!
Eew, I need to redo my toenails.
I'm still in the double minus digits! Yay!
That's all, folks.  I will try to eat as decently as possible in Houston tomorrow...but I am also kind of hoping that we can stop by either Crave or Sprinkles and get a cupcake! hehehe You know....to treat Ivonne! ;)

Have a restful evening, all. Here's hoping Day 57 is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment