Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 59: Brave Day!

Well, I wanted to work out today, but I didn't get the chance!

Breakfast was a banana this morning. I wanted to eat yogurt with it too, but the yogurt container had a hole in it, and I did not trust the safety of its contents.

Lunch was leftovers from last night.


My lunch kept me pretty full all day long, so I did not have any snacks.

Today's post is called "Brave Day" because today was the opening day of Disney Pixar's newest movie, BRAVE! Nick and I have been looking forward to the release of this movie for a long time, and he could not wait to see it! We went straight there after I got off of work.


I had 1/4 of a small popcorn (with no butter) and a water while I was there. What a rip off! I rarely buy food at the movies anymore since it's so ridiculously expensive, but I did not want to risk getting a headache and being hungry during the movie.

I thoroughly enjoyed Brave!!! It wasn't as mind blowing as Pixar's previous films in my opinion, but it was still quite grand, and definitely not disappointing! Merida's hair...oh goodness I love her hair!

After the movie, Nick treated me to some sushi at Tokyo.


We shared an orchid roll (left) and a kishi maki roll (right). They are both fantastic, and I highly recommend them! It was a nice change to our usual crunch and obe rolls.

That was pretty much my day! I did 100 jumping jacks and 20 pushups this evening, but nothing too crazy as usual. Tomorrow, I shall return to the hike & bike trail right after breakfast before I do laundry and prepare for Nick's birthday! Yay!

Day 60, I look forward to greeting you by sleeping in! Goodnight, all. Go see BRAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment