Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 54: Another Active Day, Daddy-O!

I went to bed WAY too late last night. I didn't get to sleep till after 2 because I decided to upload the photos and videos from the UPCC performance to the PABT Facebook page. Too bad I'm not getting paid for that...haha!

Anyway, I still made myself wake up at 8 so I could go to the hike & bike trail. I wasn't feeling hungry, so I chugged a bunch of water and headed out and did only 9 miles this morning. It was a strong 9, though! After yesterday's workout, my muscles are quite sore, especially my thighs due to the 60 lunges.

After my bike ride, I had breakfast.

Oatmeal and kefir!
I've noticed that I am still not drinking enough water. I really need to up my discipline on my water intake because I know I am doing a disservice to myself by not having enough hydration. I might start a measuring system such as this to keep track:


After church in Fannett, I went to lunch with my parents, Nick, and his Uncle Steve for a Father's Day lunch at Great China. We didn't do too badly with the food today. We tried to get more healthy options for the most part. Nick was awesome and treated all of us! Thanks, Nick!

Jasmine tea, hot & sour soup
Chinese broccoli, roasted duck, chicken lo mein,
Mongolian chicken, and Hunan tofu
After lunch, I headed to my apartment and cleaned up because we all wanted to hang out there for the rest of the day and just relax for Father's Day.

We enjoyed a day of lounging, Skyping, and jamming! My dad, Nick's Uncle Steve, my mom, and I practiced for July 1st's youth mass and sang a few random songs here and there. I was able to clean up and get laundry done, too. Yay for fun productivity!

For supper, we treated ourselves to a couple of pizzas from Gino's Pizza & Pasta. We got a cheese pizza and a onion, mushroom, and sundried tomato pizza. I had a slice and a half with a big glass of water. I still didn't drink enough water today, though...




That was my day, folks! I hope everyone had a happy Father's Day weekend! Back to the grind tomorrow. Cheers, and here's hoping all of today's food didn't add up too much on the scale for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment