Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 87: Didn't Rest Today

Fridays are usually my day off from working out, but I didn't feel like I did enough Thursday.

Breakfast was nonfat milk and cereal.

Lunch was leftover salmon, baby carrots, and wheat spaghetti with pineapple for dessert.




When I got off work, I went straight to the hike & bike trail and biked 11 miles. Thankfully, the wind wasn't too insane, and the weather was simply lovely so the bike ride was easy to get through, but by the end of it, I was STARVING. 

I stopped by Nick's house to visit for a few minutes, and I ate about 8 multigrain Tostitos Scoops chips and I drank a can of this sparkling clementine beverage that he has. It's VERY tangy...




Surprisingly, those few chips and that one can of sparkly stuff kept me full for the rest of the night!

I went back to my apartment, took a shower, and crashed. That's all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment