Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 77: Week 11 Weigh In (AND VOTE FOR MARKETTE!)

Needless to say, after ALL THAT EATING I did last week, I gained a tiny bit of weight. Not MUCH, thankfully, but this just means I need to work harder and be more disciplined 99% of the time.

This rain is bumming me out, man. I'm usually not one who particularly cares too much about the weather unless it's dangerous, but now that I'm so active and spend so much time outside for my cardio workouts, I am actually SAD that it's been raining so much.

I had the usual milk and cereal for breakfast.

Lunch was some Jason's Deli since I had to bring my car to get checked out. My tire pressure light came on, and my poor tires have been magnets for sharp objects in bad weather such as what we've been having over the past couple of weeks. I figured it was better safe than sorry, and Jason's is very close to my car dealership.

Manager's Special: Chicago Club with chips, pickle, and fruit.
Bleh, I can never finish Lay's chips. They're too salty.
And Jason's always has THE sweetest fruit. I love it!
After work, I headed to Fannett for choir practice. My dad made some fried bangus (milkfish) so I ate half of one with a little rice and vinegar for supper.

Mmm, crispy.
It was either this or cereal.
After supper, I hurried up and got dressed so I could try to bike because......TADAAAA!! IT STOPPED RAINING!!!!!

I drove to the middle school and biked between 5-6 miles in 30 minutes. I did 20 laps on the track, and I biked around the middle school parking lot twice, which I am guessing was between 1/2 - 3/4 of a mile.

Thanks to that bridge, I was able to get to the track
without getting my bike all wet & muddy!
 It felt GREAT to bike again and work up that kind of sweat! I wanted to keep going, but I had to be at choir practice at 7:00. I set my alarm to stop biking at 6:50 so I could get to practice on time. That's one thing I miss about living in Fannett...most things are < 10 minutes between places.

After choir practice, I headed back home, and now I blog to you, my friends...

So here's today's grand total gained:

I gained exactly 1 pound
since last week. I'm surprised
it wasn't more!
So dorky...hah
That's all for now, folks. Also, I said it before, and I'll say it again! Please, please vote for my friend Markette to get to the top 5 of the Live with Kelly co-host contest! You can vote once a day until TOMORROW at 3 P.M. EST (2 CENTRAL!) They announce the top 5 on Thursday!!!

Here's the link to vote:  www.cohostsearch.com

I voted today!!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Go Mel! You look so much skinnier, I can't believe that's you! Thanks again soooooooo much for the awesome graphics for the cohost search :-)

    ReplyDelete