Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 80: Rainy Rest Day

I always appreciate rest days. I know they're necessary, but I always feel weird not working out. I got home late last night, so I wasn't able to blog till this morning.

Wow, 80 Days. I could have gone around the world by now! In a lot of ways, I think I have!

Breakfast was cereal and 2% milk as usual. (Yes, I just bought some 1%, but I'm still finishing what's left of the 2.)

I need to get better about remembering
to take pics of my breakfasts...
Lunch was a bit of a repeat from last night's small supper of a turkey sandwich with muenster, romaine, sundried tomato, and light mayo on wheat. I added some pita chips & hummus this time, though.



I snacked on half a banana in the afternoon.

"This sh*t is bananas." ~ Gwen Stefani
For supper, I had a piece of chicken, rice, and a tomato.


And 5 pineapple chunks for dessert:


A few high school girlfriends of mine and have been planning a little get together since this year is our 10th year out of high school. We call it the "anti-reunion" since our class is pretty weird about this stuff. No one planned a 5 year reunion, and a few people planned a 7 year reunion (which I thought was one of the oddest ideas ever). Why not just wait till this year? haha

Anna and I went to Alisa's and I helped her prepare a bit for tomorrow. Sounds like it's going to be a mega carb fest, so let's see what kind of self-control I'll have. Better hit the workout hard in the morning!

The self-checkout queens.
That's all for now, folks! I will probably be getting home late tonight, so I will probably be another day behind posting today's food and workout routine. See ya'll then!


No comments:

Post a Comment