Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 151: Pleasant, Productive Saturday

I woke up really late this morning! I usually wake up at around 7:30ish, but I didn't even stir until 9! Whaaaa?? I'm not complaining, but at the same time I hope my sleep schedule isn't all whacked out.

I made myself a protein packed brunch of egg whites mixed with 1 medium egg topped with peppers and spinach, 1 slice of low sodium turkey bacon, and a slice of Smart Balance spread on wheat toast. Of course, my friend Sriracha came along too!


I was able to do 2 loads of laundry, clean my apartment, and prepare to play and sing at church this evening before my workout. I used the apartment complex gym to do some cardio.

I ran for 25 minutes, and I did the elliptical for 25 minutes...




After my workout, I showered and headed to Fannett to go to church with my dad. I have to pick up Nick from the airport tomorrow, so I decided to go to church with my dad this evening instead. 

After church, my dad and I dined on some yummy food my mom's been cooking. She made chicken adobo and bulanglang (a Filipino vegetable dish that has green beans, eggplant, shrimp, bitter melon, and other stuff). I'm not a big fan of the bitter melon, but it was still pretty good!


That was pretty much it! I also had a little ice cream and half a banana with my dad for dessert. We also played a little guitar and sang after supper so that was nice!

I must sleep! I'm leaving for Houston early so I can finally see Krystal and Ross's new house before I fetch Nick at Bush Intercontinental. Goodnight, everybody!

If you'd like to help me in my efforts to raise funds for the American Heart Association, please click "SPONSOR ME" on the image below this paragraph. I know financial times are tough right now, but any amount would be greatly appreciated! If you cannot or would rather not donate online, please feel free to e-mail me and we can make other arrangements.


No comments:

Post a Comment