Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 168: Rest Day, Yummy Food

This post shall be short because I am LE TIRED!

Breakfast was my usual Activia Breakfast Blend. I didn't take a picture of it because I think ya'll know what it looks like by now. haha!

I snacked on some Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters at 10:30 this morning.


Lunch was at around 1:00. I had leftover broccoli + cauliflower from last night's dinner and leftover tomato basil soup from yesterday's lunch. I also added a pb & j on wheat.

Before
After
Dipping the broccoli & cauliflower in the soup
was a brilliant accident.

After work, I cleaned up a bit and made myself some dinner. I cooked a skinless chicken breast and some zucchini in my magnificent turbo cooker, and it was AMAZING. I seasoned the chicken with some Emeril chicken rub and I drizzled olive oil and TexJoy Steak Seasoning on the zucchini. I also ate one roma tomato with my supper. This whole no/low carbs thing in the evening isn't so bad!!

Quite possibly the juiciest chicken breast I've
ever made. 
Yeah, I didn't enjoy that at ALL. hahaha

More thanks are in order to my cousins Angelyn & Robert AND my bff Krystal & her husband Ross for their donations today!!! There are about 25 days left until the Heart Walk! I do hope I reach my goal! This will be a new record for me if I do! Please let your friends and family know about this if you think they'd be interested in donating!

Please click "SPONSOR ME" on the image below this paragraph. I know financial times are tough right now, but any amount would be greatly appreciated! If you cannot or would rather not donate online, please feel free to e-mail me and we can make other arrangements.



Goodnight, ya'll. I shall return to the working out tomorrow! I actually NEEDED a break today because 1, my legs are EXTREMELY tight from all the biking... And 2, my BUM *hurts* from biking! TMI, I'm sure, but hey...it comes with the territory.  The cooler weather has actually made biking more difficult for me, so I think I'll need to start warming up longer before I head out to the trail once the temperatures begin to drop more.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment