Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 160: Walking/Waddling & Upper Bodying

Hey, All! It's Monday again and it's a new month. Let's do this...

Breakfast was another kind of Activia Breakfast Blend this morning -- Banana Bread! Pretty tasty!

Keeps me full all morning, too!
Since it was SO SO gorgeous outside today, I decided to walk to Subway for lunch. It's about a mile walk round trip to Subway from my office, but I love to walk. When the weather is as lovely as it was today, I felt like it needed to be done.

I got a 6 inch Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sandwich on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread. It had cucumbers, onions, spinach, pickles, tomatoes, and sweet onion sauce. I also got a bag of kettle barbecue chips and a bottle of water.


I got home later than usual, so I was pretty darn hungry when I got back. I had some chicken with leftover kangkong + tofu & black beans that my mom made. (Sorry, but I have no idea what kangkong is in English...hahaha!) 


I did a light upper body workout while watching The Voice this evening. Lots of push ups, lots of weights with my 8 lb dumbbell friends. My legs are SOOO SORE from the squats I did yesterday. I've been walking around waddling like a duck all day thanks to the soreness, but it's kind of rewarding. Like a weird waddly badge of honor.

Welp, that's all that happened today, folks. Tomorrow's my long Tuesday, so I'm hoping I'll get to fit in some cardio during work again!

Please click "SPONSOR ME" on the image below this paragraph. I know financial times are tough right now, but any amount would be greatly appreciated! If you cannot or would rather not donate online, please feel free to e-mail me and we can make other arrangements.




2 comments: