Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 105: Week 15 Weigh In

Cheers to a shorter than usual Tuesday! My legs are SUPER sore from yesterday's run, but I love it! I'm so happy and relieved that my foot is NOT part of the soreness I've got going on in my body today, too.

Breakfast was a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats with non-fat milk. They have a new kind that is filled with fruit. I think I used to eat something similar to this at my Grandma's house when I was little, which is why I bought some. Haha...darn sentimentality. Gets me every time.

It's so tasty, too!
I didn't get the chance to walk around campus today, but I got plenty of walking in after work. The cereal kept me full for a LONG time, so I didn't feel hungry until 3:00.

I ate leftovers from last night's supper for lunch with a banana for dessert.


Hello? Yes, I'm on a banana phone.
Since the weather cooperated today, I made a trip to the grocery store right after work and I was able to get more veggies and healthy snacks! 

Carrying all my groceries up the stairs to my 3rd floor walk-up is always a huge challenge. I am stubborn and I like to try to bring it all up in one trip, but I'm always able to do it! I'm always gasping for air by the time I get to my door. 

After I put everything away, I decided to go for a brisk walk around my apartment complex a couple of times. Upon my return, I did this workout as well:

Thanks, Internet!
I thought I'd try to run again, but my legs are so sore. I did a LOT of stretching tonight to loosen things up, and I am hoping that I can bike tomorrow after work and then run again later in the week. I'm all about changing it up! If I weren't such a germophobe, I'd even do some laps in the pool here at my apartment complex...but eew.

Supper was half an eggplant with a turbo baked pork chop and a tiny bit of rice.


Yay, leftovers for lunch tomorrow again!
I still have the other half of the eggplant, too.
Well, today is Tuesday, so that means it's time for my weekly weigh-in. With how I've been eating over the past couple of weeks, I am not surprised with today's weigh-in results....


Well, at least I didn't gain MUCH weight! I'm .2 lbs more than last week.


Still at -14 pounds, but I'm not complaining! I'd like to meet or be super close to my goal by the end of August, so I've got to TRULY discipline myself with my eating. I've decreased my portions a little more since I've been back at work, and I am feeling strong. I can do this!!! I"ve come so far, and I'm almost there. I'm so close I can taste it! Thanks to all of you who are keeping me motivated. You guys really have no idea how much your words of encouragement have meant to me over the past 105 days. 

Also, I just got done Tweeting back and forth with my friend Travis. I'm hoping to meet up with him and his lovely wife Robyn at the hike & bike trail tomorrow if the weather doesn't suck! Yay for fellow friends who want to get in shape. I hope to see you both out there, guys!

Goodnight, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment